Last updated, Nov 9, 2023
NOTE: We are servicing CPAPmachines.ca customers only. If you did not purchase your Philips unit from us, please contact your original CPAP provider. We will not have your unit available.
Replacement blowers from Philips are finally coming our way! We are actively reaching out to our customers to remediate their affected units. Customers are notified through email with their corresponding machine serial number. Please remember to check your junk mail.
If you have not yet registered your affected unit on Philips' Portal, that would be the first step. Please click the link and register in order for us to receive a replacement for you: Philips Respironics Sleep and Respiratory Care devices | Philips
If you already registered and have not heard from us, please email us at only at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Philips confirmation number (emailed to you by Philips during the registration process) and your unit's SN number (found under your machine, starting with the letter J or P). We can look into it and assist with your remediation. In some cases, we may not have a unit ready yet, but we'll work with Philips to ensure you get a replacement and get this resolved as soon as possible.
Dreamstation Go Travel Systems
At this time, we have not received any Dreamstation Go replacements yet. We are hopeful they are coming in the near future. We do not have a timeline for when we will receive them. We will contact affected DS Go customers as soon as they become available. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For immediate assistance or support concerning this manufacture recall, please contact Respironics hotline or visit their website:
Philips Respironics Recall & Update Notices:
- Philips Respironics Medical Device Recall (June 14, 2021)
- Philips Respironics Update: Clinical Information (July 8, 2021)
- Philips Respironics Update (Dec 15, 2021) & Quick Tips On The Recall
Philips Respironics voluntarily recalled some medical devices. See the above documents and this site link: www.philips.com/src-update for the most up-to-date details pertaining to the recall. Please read thoroughly.
- Respironics website www.philips.com/src-update provides current information on the status of the recall and how to receive permanent corrective action to address the two (2) issues.
- The website www.philips.com/src-update also provides instructions on how to locate your device's Serial Number and will guide you through the registration process.
- Call 1-877-907-7508 if you cannot visit the website or do not have internet access.