Last updated, April 6, 2023
We have received a very small batch of replacement parts from Philips. We are in the process of notifying each customer through email with the corresponding replacement machine serial number and customer RA number. More replacement devices are coming soon. We will reach out to you as soon as your device becomes available. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
For immediate assistance or support concerning this manufacture recall, please contact Respironics hotline or visit their website:
Philips Respironics Recall Updates
- Philips Respironics Medical Device Recall (June 14, 2021)
- Philips Respironics Update: Clinical Information (July 8, 2021)
- Philips Respironics Update (Dec 15, 2021) & Quick Tips On The Recall
Philips Respironics voluntarily recalled some medical devices. See above documents and this site link: www.philips.com/src-update for the most up to date details pertaining the recall. Please read thoroughly.
- Respironics website www.philips.com/src-update provides current information on the status of the recall and how to receive permanent corrective action to address the two (2) issues.
- The website www.philips.com/src-update also provides instructions on how to locate your device Serial Number and will guide you through the registration process.
- Call 1-877-907-7508 if you cannot visit the website or do not have internet access.
This is the most correct information available. We recognize this may not answer all your questions now. Philips is deploying a permanent corrective action to address the two (2) issues described in the Recall Notice mentioned above. Rest assured, further communication and procedures for resolution are actively being worked on and the latest information will be shared on our website at once as it becomes available.