Instructions to set up the ResMed AirMini.
- Download AirMini App to your phone. (Google or Apple)
- Follow setup instructions on AirMini App:
- Press Bluetooth button on AirMini
- Select 'okay' on the app
- Enter AirMini serial number (found on the back of AirMini)
- Enter mask you are using (P10, N20, F20 etc.)
- When screen displays 2 logos, ResMed + AirMini, place one finger on each logo and hold for 3 seconds to access the clinical menu. If both logos do not appear, select 'Wi-Fi' symbol and it should display correctly with 2 logos.
- After making setting changes, select 'apply' to save new settings. Ensure you only set according to your CPAP prescription only. Consult your physician if needed.
Track your sleep and reports on your MyAir App. Watch the setup video.
- For regular humidification, start with HME. If you find it is not enough moisture, try HME plus.
- Once HME packaging is open, HME has a 30-day shelf life only and must be disposed after that.