Setting Up AirMini Auto Travel System:
- Download MyAir App to your phone. (Google or Apple)
- Follow the setup instructions for AirMini on MyAir App:
- Press the Bluetooth button on AirMini
- Select 'okay' on the app
- Enter the AirMini serial number (found on the back of AirMini)
- Enter the mask you are using (P10, N30, N20, F20 etc.)
- When the screen displays 2 logos (ResMed + AirMini), place one finger on each logo and hold for 3 seconds to access the clinical menu. If both logos do not appear, select the 'Wi-Fi' symbol and it should display correctly with 2 logos. Try this step again.
- After making setting changes, select 'apply' to save new settings. Ensure you only set it according to your CPAP prescription only. Consult your physician if needed.
- For regular humidification, start with HME. If you find it is not enough moisture, try HME Plus.
- Once HME packaging is open, HME has a 30-day shelf life only and must be disposed of after that.
Track your sleep and reports on your MyAir App.