Is a prescription required to buy a CPAP machine?
Yes, a prescription is required to buy a CPAP machine. Email prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Failure to provide a valid prescription may result in cancellation of your order. A prescription is not required to purchase CPAP masks, parts or accessories.
How do I get a prescription?
Consult your physician or sleep specialist and complete a sleep test for a Sleep Apnea diagnosis. Your doctor will prescribe a prescription for Sleep Apnea treatment.
Do you work with health insurance or insurance providers for CPAP Therapy?
Absolutely. Typically for most insurance companies, they would require a formal prescription to show your medical condition and then a purchase invoice for the medical condition. You'll need to double check the details of your coverage by checking with your insurer first. Once a purchase is made, submit the appropriate documentation along with your purchase invoice to your insurer for reimbursement.
Do you provide quotations for insurance?
Yes, quotes are instantly generated on our website.
- Put the items you need in your cart.
- Go to your shopping cart - select edit.
- Type in your email address at the bottom right of the page for an instant quote sent to you.
Are you part of the Ontario 'ADP' Program?
Are you a part of the 'Assignment of Benefit' Program?
Unfortunately, we are not. Customers must pay in full for all orders and submit invoices to their insurance company on their own.
What information is on an invoice/receipt for insurance reimbursements?
- Customer contact, billing and shipping information
- All items purchased (itemized, if applicable)
- Notes (if applicable)
- Shipping fee (if applicable)
- Total amount
- Total paid including a 'paid-in-full' stamp
- CPAPmachines.ca logo, letterhead & contact information (phone, email and address)
Is a prescription required to buy an oxygen concentrator?
Yes, a prescription is required to buy an oxygen concentrators. Email prescription to email@example.com with your order number. Failure to provide a valid prescription will result in cancellation of order.